LTN is a cloud based next-generation global broadcast video service provider, which owns and operates a managed IP network. Based on ground-breaking proprietary technology, LTN transports and delivers broadcast quality video channels of any size and any format, for TV broadcasters, professional and collegiate sports, media events and live interviews. The LTN network is based on state of the art software, proprietary algorithms and powerful IP networking tools.
Our company culture is fast paced, rich with cutting edge technology, and focused on providing superior responsiveness and service to our customers. We’re looking for talented people who will thrive in this exciting environment. We value talent, creativity, and those with a commitment to learn and grow professionally. We are looking for an Events Operations specialist to join our operations team.
Job Opening: Broadcast Events – Operations Staff
The LTN network provides service to customers around the globe on a 24×7 basis. We need people with strong operational, support, and customer interaction skills.
– Interface with sports and events customers to schedule and manage their events
– Monitor live video events and proactively manage potential issues to avoid production impacts
– Provide extraordinary customer support over the phone or email to resolve issues, check in events, and activate new services
– Interface with new and existing customers to assist them in booking transport services and issue resolution
– Implement LTN customer support procedures, use tools and services, and work with customers on end-end video issues
– Diagnose and solve end-end customer network & video quality issues
– Experience in Broadcast TV industry, especially sports environment
– Live event broadcast production experience
– Experience configuring end to end video network services, and diagnosing network problems
– Some familiarity with IP based networking and video over IP standards
– Ability to work in a dynamic small team environment
– Extremely detail oriented and strong organizational skills
– Self-motivated and able to work under a mix of pre-determined procedures and open-ended environment
– Technical degree or experience in electronics, computer software, or video processing
– Experience working in an operational NOC for a broadcast video company; TV affiliate; Cable company; video service provider
– Understanding of video encoding/decoding principles, standards and equipment
Job location: Savage, MD
Full Time Position — in-office business hours and part of an on-call support team.
Compensation: Competitive package of salary and health insurance
Please respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org