LTN is a next-generation global video service provider. Our world-class group of experts is focused on creating the Internet based ecosystem needed for the future of video transport. Based on ground-breaking proprietary technology, LTN transports broadcast quality video channels for TV broadcasters, including CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC, CNBC, MSNBC, Bloomberg and PBS as well as delivering sports events including college football and basketball. LTN provides a highly available service, utilizing multiple datacenters and thousands of machines, using state of the art software, proprietary algorithms and powerful IP networking tools. Our company culture is fast paced, rich with cutting edge technology. We value talent, curiosity, creativity, and those with a commitment to learn and grow professionally.
Job Opening: Site Reliability Engineer
The SRE is a challenging role, focused on high scale service automation and support of a highly available service with thousands of machines. The SRE is part of LTN’s core engineering team and plays a key role in maintaining existing computer and networking infrastructure at a high level of service and reliability as well as building out new services.
- Support a unique multi-datacenter highly available service
- Create tools for automation, instrumentation and management of LTNs large scale infrastructure
- Deploy and manage monitoring and diagnostic tools for key LTN services
- Diagnose and address network, application and hardware issues
- Experienced Linux System Administrator including solid scripting skills
- Track record of supporting large-scale environments with automation and tooling
- Systems engineering or DevOps experience in a high availability Linux environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Initiative and ability to respond to emergency situations effectively.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
Job location: Savage, MD. Full Time Position
Compensation: Competitive package of salary and other benefits
Please respond to: email@example.com