LTN SmartCloud provides a fully managed, highly reliable video delivery solution, enabling professional broadcasters to deliver live video content globally and cost effectively. SmartCloud maintains a flawless signal, 24×7.
The SmartCloud service
- Distributes video feeds from any source to any number of destinations
- Provides an exceptional live viewing experience
- Globally available from any location that has sufficient Internet access
- Enables easy and quick set up and management
- Supports any bit rate
- Supports SD, HD and 3D
- Provides Over 99.999% reliability
- Has less than 200 msec end-to-end latency
- Offers flexibility without capacity constraints – provides the capacity needed on-demand
SmartCloud – Superior Engineering
SmartCloud is a powerful and highly scalable media transport service, engineered to provide uncompromising quality and reliability. SmartCloud utilizes the LTN Network, a proprietary, intelligent, global network of super‐nodes that are connected via multiple, redundant Tier-1 multi‐gigabit IP backbone links. The LTN Network employs sophisticated real time algorithms to maintain flawless, continuous service under stringent performance guarantees.
LTN Provides 24×7 Monitoring and Support
The SmartCloud service is constantly monitored and fully managed by LTN Global Communications staff. In addition, LTN’s dedicated customer support is available 24×7 to answer questions and address any issues.
Customer Traffic Monitoring
A web based real-time monitoring tool displays the status of every one of the sources and channels available to the customer, and provides the customer with a detailed report on each video flow in both graphic and table views.